We are an association that aims to promote, further and advance the independent automobile dealers industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England through information and education.
To provide an association of Independent Automobile Dealers who inform, protect, educate and represent the integrity and honor of the industry throughout the Commonwealth; and to work in cooperation with other organizations to make Massachusetts a better place for all.
Code of Ethics – Dedicated to Fair Dealing
- To have a duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the public.
- To comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our industry.
- To not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- To employ truth and accuracy in advertising, sales and service.
- To stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- To not perform any act which will bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- To expose or halt any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the auto consumer and to aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- To constantly strive to improve business methods so that the public will be better served.
- To encourage the American system of free enterprise.