We are an association that aims to promote, further and advance the independent automobile dealers industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England through information and education.
- To have a duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the public.
- To comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our industry.
- To not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- To employ truth and accuracy in advertising, sales and service.
- To stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- To not perform any act which will bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- To expose or halt any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the auto consumer and to aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- To constantly strive to improve business methods so that the public will be better served.
- To encourage the American system of free enterprise.