The National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA), founded in 1946 has represented quality independent automobile dealers for over 70 years. NIADA is here to assist its members in becoming more successful within the used motor vehicle industry. Through membership in NIADA, you join with over 20,000 other professional auto dealers who share your dream of financial prosperity for your business. NIADA is your legislative advocate -- protecting your business interests. The association consistently brings you industry education, valuable information, services and benefits designed to prepare members for an ever-changing marketplace. The simple and better way to keep pace in the used motor vehicle industry is to join NIADA...a highly respected organization dedicated to your success!
The mission of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association, the only national not-for-profit organization representing the independent motor vehicle industry, is to promote, educate and advance the independent motor vehicle dealer by:
- Accumulating, processing and disseminating information relative to the motor vehicle industry;
- Developing, compiling and providing to the consumer, information which will promote a better understanding of the independent motor vehicle dealers' place in the economy;
- Providing relevant information to regulatory and lawmaking bodies so that they may have a better understanding of the possible effects of proposed laws, rules and regulations on the consumer and the motor vehicle industry;
- Assisting in the promotion and organization of local, state or regional independent motor vehicle dealer associations; and
- Anticipating, recognizing, and responding to current and future issues and needs of the independent motor vehicle industry and the consumer.